Why a Focus on Healthcare Provider Retention is More Critical than Recruitment Right Now
Did you know that a recent study shows that 3 in 10 healthcare workers are considering leaving the profession due to burnout?
In this episode, I’ll be talking about how the pandemic has affected healthcare workers, and why retention should be a priority right now, versus recruitment. I share insights on what the impact of healthcare providers leaving the profession could look like, and how we can work to prevent this from happening.
Listen in to learn:
- What the biggest challenges in healthcare are during this time
- Risks of healthcare staff leaving the profession and why retention is so important
- What we should be focusing on to retain healthcare providers
- How we can bring wellness to providers even during a pandemic
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Washington Post Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/04/22/health-workers-covid-quit/
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!