Finding Motivation and Inspiration During Difficult Times as a Healthcare Provider
What is the difference between external motivation and internal motivation? What role do they play in our work and is one better than the other?
In this week’s solo episode, I will be discussing how motivation and inspiration affect our work as healthcare providers, and our everyday lives. It can be hard to find motivation during these difficult times, but by learning how to transfer external motivation into internal motivation and inspiration, it allows us to avoid burnout and let positive energy in.
Listen in to learn:
- The difference between inspiration and motivation
- How to let in positive energy, and let go of any negative energy
- What to do when you’re feeling unmotivated in your work
- How to transfer external motivations into internal motivations
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!