How to Avoid Burnout by Recognizing the Difference Between Depersonalization and Detachment
When you hear the word ‘detached,’ what do you think of? What about ‘depersonalized’? Do you know what the difference between detachment and depersonalization is?
Well, in this week’s solo episode of the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour, I will be discussing the difference between depersonalization; one of the core components of burnout, and detachment. I will share strategies and insights on how these components can lead to, and prevent burnout, along with key strategies to help you navigate them.
Listen in to learn:
- How to create boundaries to avoid toxicity inside and outside the workplace
- What signals to watch for in noticing not only emotional signs, but also physical signs within ourselves to alert us of toxicity
- Why health boundaries are critical to detach yourself when needed
- How to be aware of a negative environment and how to approach the situation
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!