6 Questions to Ask Yourself to Help Identify Your Purpose and Intention for Practicing
Do you often wonder if you’re feeling aligned with your work? Do you question if you’re working and living in purpose?
In this week’s episode of the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour, I will be discussing how to identify what your purpose is and how to determine if you’re living aligned with your purpose. I share what key questions you need to ask yourself to determine if you are both living and working in relation to your purpose.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- How your professional like impacts your personal life and vise versa
- Why looking at the bigger picture can help us identify our true needs
- 6 essential questions to ask yourself in order to identify your purpose
- How to align your work and personal life with your identified purpose
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Physician’s Weekly Blog: https://www.physiciansweekly.com/doctor-what-is-your-purpose-for-being-here-today/
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!