How to Recognize Gaps in Emotional Independence & Ways to Guide Patients Fully with Care
Many people are aware of the role of physical independence, but have you ever heard about emotional independence?
In this week’s solo episode of the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour, I will be discussing what emotional independence is, and how you can recognize it within your patients. I share ways in which you can bring up these difficult conversations and how to help them build up not only their physical independence, but get to the core of their emotional independence.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- What emotional independence really is and how to identify it within others
- How we as healthcare providers can start these difficult yet necessary conversations
- Ways in which emotional independence can affect other areas of our lives and how to manage these stressors
- Why dealing with these emotional and social issues are so critical
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Psychology Today Definition: www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/your-emotional-meter/201911/how-live-emotionally-independent-life
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!