Assessing Executive Potential
Meet Alexis Stiles:
Alexis Stiles leads Spencer Stuart’s Global Healthcare Practice. She is also a member of the Firm’s CEO and Board Practices and currently chairs the firm’s Nominations Committee. Prior to Spencer Stuart, she was an Engagement Manager for McKinsey & Company. She received a Bachelor’s in Psychology and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
Alexis Stiles discusses career progressions and the CEO recruitment process.
- CEO Selection. CEO candidates are evaluated on track record and results. Alexis also utilizes an “executive intelligence assessment,” which measures potential. The assessment measures conceptual and analytical thinking, and decision making with limited information.
- Supporting Women. Alexis shares that men can support young women leaders by serving as active mentors and sponsors. You can break down barriers and perceptions to promote the next generation of leaders.
- Career Agency. You own your own career. Think purposefully about your career goals. However, don’t be so stuck on those goals that you don’t seize unique opportunities that come your way.
- Read more about Alexis Stiles
- Read “Spotlight on Innovation at the 2022 Health Evolution Summit” By Alexis Stiles