Healthcare Provider Happy Hour: The Path to Self-Discovery: Building Meaningful Connections and Preventing Burnout, with Rachel Awes
In this week’s episode, I am joined by Rachel Awes, a psychologist, art playgroundist, and author, who loves listening to the beauty in people and animals and all living colors. Her 4 published gift/self-help books are infused with loads of her colorful drawings, all designed to affirm the human heart. Her newest illustrated personal growth/gift book is called “The Relationship Book ” and is about loving yourself in all your relationships. Her most tender and mighty hope is to hold up a mirror for many, reflecting a hearty truth of your boundless worth.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- The power of nurturing relationships, starting with oneself, and understanding the significance of self-care as an antidote to minimize burnout risk
- Strategies to maximize fulfillment in one’s professional and personal life
- Effective methods to avoid burnout by prioritizing self-care, setting boundaries, and maintaining a healthy balance between personal and professional commitments
- The importance of recognizing burnout as a wake-up call to reassess their priorities and invest in your well-being
- Where to start when it comes to finding oneself, including the significance of active listening, self-reflection, and prioritizing meaningful connections
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
The Healthcare Provider Happy Hour Podcast makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information featured in this Podcast. The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in this podcast are for general information only and any reliance on the information provided in this podcast is done at your own risk. This podcast should not be considered professional advice. Please speak with your own healthcare practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Connect with Rachel:
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co
-| This episode originally aired on August 22, 2023 on Healthcare Provider Happy Hour. Listen, follow and subscribe here.
-| The Physician Podcast Channel is produced with support from Provider Solutions & Development, expert recruitment advisors helping physicians navigate their next career move. Learn more about their work by visiting healthpodcastnetwork.com/psd