Healthcare Provider Happy Hour: Are You Truly Reaching Your Full Potential by Focusing on Your Strengths and Weaknesses?
In this episode, I’ll be talking to you about how focusing on our mission, more than our strengths and weaknesses, will allow us to grow and feel more fulfilled as clinicians. I share a new outlook on learning and why it’s important to think about what we know, as opposed to thinking that we don’t know enough.
Listen in to learn:
- How to move the needle forward everyday
- Why you should focus on your overall mission to truly reach your fullest potential
- How to Reach for Growth Greater than Skill-Level and Competency
- The Indicator of High-Performance and How to Reach This
- The Downsides to Focusing on Lack and a New Outlook on Learning
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Podcast with Lewis Howes and Brendon Burchard: https://lewishowes.com/podcast/e-brendon-burchard-high-performance-habits/
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!
-| This episode originally aired on May 30, 2023 on Healthcare Provider Happy Hour. Listen, follow and subscribe here.
-| The Physician Podcast Channel is produced with support from Provider Solutions & Development, expert recruitment advisors helping physicians navigate their next career move. Learn more about their work by visiting healthpodcastnetwork.com/psd