This Week on the Outcomes Rocket Network /October 3rd – 7th
This episode is brought to you by Provider Solutions and Development, the leaders in physician and APC recruitment that deliver top-tier candidates for the right roles. Visit info.PSDconnect.org/outcomesrocket to start the conversation today, and get tailored support, dedicated recruitment, and efforts that lead to provider retention and longevity.
Welcome to the weekly summary of what happened this week in the Outcomes Rocket Network! We got incredible episodes, and here’s what we got:
- We started this week with our main show, the Outcomes Rocket Podcast, where Dr. Chris Giligan, Chief Medical Officer of the Division of Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative, and Pain Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Listen to it here: https://bit.ly/ChristopherGilligan
- On Marketing Mondays, we had an interesting chat with Adam Rosenberg, Senior Director of Marketing for Arrive Health. He talked about what the company does, it’s rebranding, and how he is leading its marketing strategies for Arrive’s positioning, including conferences, social media advertising, 1-to-1 marketing, and integrating intent data. Be sure to tune in here: bit.ly/MM-AdamRosenberg
- On Tuesday, on the SONSIEL Podcast, Hiyam Nadel talked with Rhonda Manns, a registered nurse, and nurse innovator who’s practiced for thirteen years, about how she found something she was passionate about in nursing, and discussed ways in which it is possible to educate the young about this field in healthcare. Tune in here: bit.ly/SONSIEL-RhondaManns
- On Wednesday, on the Sempre Health Podcast, Satish Srinivasan, founder, and CEO of DiRx, talked about the company’s innovative system to increase medication access to the population. Go listen to it here: bit.ly/SEMPRE-SatishSrinivasan
- On the Future of Global Informatics, TJ Southern interviewed Kenya Milladge, a registered nurse, Clinical Applications Analyst at Vivify Health, and a technical product owner for Ascension Health. Make sure you don’t miss this networking journey and tune in here: bit.ly/FOGI-KenyaMilladge
- On Thursday, on LabOps Leadership Podcast, Samantha Black, had a talk with Stacy Blain, founder, and CSO of Concarlo Therapeutics, about how she and a team of scientists are changing outcomes for drug-resistant patients. Tune in here: bit.ly/LabOps-StacyBlain
- On the Outcomes Rocket Podcast, we launched the Cybersecurity Awareness in Healthcare Series with Greg Garcia, the Executive Director for Cybersecurity of the Health Sector Coordinating Council. We invite you to tune in to the whole 10-part episode series! bit.ly/GregGarcia
- The Everyone Hates Healthcare Podcast had an episode where Chris Recinos. She is a talented nurse executive, entrepreneur, innovator, and speaker that always knew she was destined to work as a caregiver, but her life turned around when her daughter was lost to suicide and the pandemic wreak havoc in the healthcare industry. Make sure to listen to this incredible story. https://bit.ly/EHH-ChrisRecinos
Tune in every week to expand your horizons on various subjects in this industry! See you next week!