This Week on the Outcomes Rocket Network / August 29th – September 2nd 2022
This episode is brought to you by Provider Solutions and Development, the leaders in physician and APC recruitment that deliver top-tier candidates for the right roles. Visit info.PSDconnect.org/outcomesrocket to start the conversation today, and get tailored support, dedicated recruitment, and efforts that lead to provider retention and longevity.
Welcome to the weekly summary of what happened this week in the Outcomes Rocket Network! We got incredible episodes, and here’s what we got:
- For Marketing Mondays, Andreea Borcea, had Bobbi Hamilton, CEO of Chi Universe and creator of the Chi Yoga Mats and game, Listen here.
- The SONSIEL Podcast, had Chuck Sacco, Drexel University’s Associate Dean for Strategy and Innovation with the Charles Close School of Entrepreneurship, over to tell us how Nursing and Entrepreneurship have been brought together through an incredible program, Listen here.
- On the Future of Global Informatics, TJ Southern had Sheena Rogers on the show talking about all things data interoperability, Listen here.
- Memora Health Care Delivery Podcast is back with Manav Sevak showcasing Dr. Aaron Gerber, from Reimagine Care, a company that works tirelessly to make Oncology Care more affordable, accessible, and home-centered. Listen here.
- LabOps Leadership Podcast, hosted by Samantha Black, interviews Jay Stella, the Senior VP at Akouos, about the importance of having people with different skills working in operations. Tune in here.
- On our main podcast, the Outcomes Rocket Podcast, Saul had the pleasure of speaking with Jordan Harmon, the Chief Innovation and Commercialization Officer & VP at the Hospital for Special Surgery, to discuss pushing the musculoskeletal boundaries in the life sciences, devices, and care delivery at HSS and more. Listen here!