Evolving Security Measures to Meet the Changing Needs of Life Sciences and Health Care with Amit Chhikara, Principal at Deloitte & Touche LLP and Justin Rowe, Managing Director at Deloitte & Touche LLP
One of the most significant cyber risks organizations consistently need to address is human error.
In this episode, Amit Chhikara and Justin Rowe, Principal and Managing Director at Deloitte & Touche LLP, respectively, delve into cybersecurity and risk management in the life sciences and healthcare industries. They stress the significance of a robust identity program to bolster security and explore various trends and emerging technologies in cloud security and identity management. Furthermore, Amit and Justin highlight the distinctions in the cybersecurity journey between life sciences and healthcare organizations. They both advocate for a well-thought-out strategy and encourage organizations to prioritize the fundamentals over chasing after the latest trends.
Tune in to discover how to enhance your organization’s security posture in these critical industries and take your cybersecurity efforts to the next level!
- Connect with and follow Amit Chhikara on LinkedIn.
- Connect with and follow Justin Rowe on LinkedIn.
- Follow Deloitte on LinkedIn.
- Check out Deloitte’s website and learn about their latest innovations!
- Read about ransomware attacks in health care in this article
- Learn more about cloud cybersecurity in health care in this blog