The Happy Nurse: Burnout, Recovery, and Finding Your Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Welcome back to The Happy Nurse Podcast. It has been a busy 6 months break, but I’m excited to be recording and sharing knowledge with you once again.
There’s no better way to begin the podcast than with a wonderful friend of mine, Michelle Powell. Michelle Is a Trauma and Wellness Expert, she holds many qualifications including, Hypnotherapist, Emotional Coach, NLP & Timeline Therapy Practitioner and so much more.
In this episode, Michelle and I discuss how healthcare professionals can find their light at the end of the tunnel. We all know that nurses are no longer looking for burnout prevention, they now need burnout recovery strategies.
The stress and burnout tunnel may feel difficult to pass through, but it’s always possible. It starts with having the mindset that your well-being should be a priority.
The journey through the tunnel may be long and challenging, but there’s always light at the end of it if you keep moving forward.
If you feel you need immediate crisis intervention. Please call Nurse & Midwife Support – 1800 667 877.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- The reality of nursing burnout (02:30)
- Nurses’ professional and personal pressures (07:33)
- The consequences of not delivering the best care (12:22)
- How to beat healthcare burnout (14:30)
- Why we need to take care of mental and emotional space (20:07)
- The importance of finding your tribe (23:08)
- From Stressed to In Control (30:10)
- 050: Unpacking Body Image Issues Part 2 with Michelle Powell
- The Mastery Of Wellness
- From Stressed To In Control
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE POWELL
Subscribe to Michelle’s Youtube Channel
CONNECT WITH ELAINA MULLERY
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
For more information got to: happynurse.com.au/podcast/
This episode originally aired on The Happy Nurse Podcast on February 28, 2022. Click here to listen, follow and subscribe on your favorite podcast player.