From big pharma to the startup world — with Eugene Borukhovich
Eugene Borukhovich, COO of YourCoach, former global head of digital health at Bayer, and co-host of the podcast "A Shot of Digital Health Therapy", joins HIMSSCast for a wide-ranging discussion about his career and his unique perspective on digital health and health innovation. Be sure to check out host Jonah Comstock's appearance on Eugene's podcast as well.
- YourCoach: Applying digital health ideas to health coaching
- How the business of YourCoach came together
- Missing pieces in the healthcare picture
- Eugene’s experience in pharma and how it set him up for the entrepreneur world
- Doing things better versus doing better things
- Lessons learned from the health accelerator space
- Eugene’s book-in-progress “Hard Pill to Swallow”
- The health tech podcast experience
- Eugene’s thoughts on the current funding boom
- Thoughts about the term "patient engagement"
More about this episode:
Hard Pill to Swallow on Substack