Self Leadership As A Clinician with Lauren Bell
In this week’s episode of High Performance Nursing, I’m sharing a Heart to Heart chat I had with Lauren Belle on self leadership and leading others.
Nurses are among the most trusted professionals, and leading by example is how we begin to develop our self-leadership. It’s about us doing the work and understanding who we are at our core.
I hope that this episode empowers nurses to thrive in their careers and helps to fill some of the gaps as they advance and avoid burnout so that they have a true sense of who they are.
If you are a clinician who wants to improve your Self-Leadership, join us as we chat about career, self-leadership, self-care, wellbeing, and wealth in this episode.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Liam’s transformational journey to Australia (02:57)
- Becoming a Multi Passionate Clinician (05:26)
- A continual process to Self-Leadership (08:42)
- The Importance of Unlearning (10:54)
- How do we learn who we are? (12:42)
- Creating a psychologically safe working environment (17:55)
- The standard you walk versus The standard you accept. (24:04)
- Owning ourselves and Setting up Boundaries (26:48)
- How does Liam help clinicians move to leadership with ease and confidence? (30:09)
- “Realize where your strengths, your opportunities to know your lessons, like where all of those things lie, and how you can use them to your advantage to build the life that you want to live intentionally.” -Liam Caswell (09:20)
- “I think when you realize that no one’s coming to pull you out of it, and you have to do it yourself, and that you’re strong enough to do it yourself. That’s, I think, when the shift starts to happen.” -Liam Caswell (12:26)
Lauren Bell has been a registered nurse for over 30 years and in this career, she noticed that a lot of heart-centered professionals are trapped in a victim or blame cycle. Lauren helps people in various industries discover what the world could offer in return and know their worth. She does this by implementing programs and strategies that will break down barriers and lead the way to discover their true potential.
There are a few ways you can connect with me to start taking those steps to build your healthcare career:
- Download my application freebies Download Freebies Here!
- Join my exclusive HPN PRIVATE Facebook community to help clinicians build their career!
- Check out @highperformancenursing on Instagram
- Have a sneak peak on my Website
- Send me an email @[email protected]
Book your tickets for the “Beating Stress & Burnout – Unleash Your Happy Nurse!” online seminar here.