Developing A Resilient Mindset With Hannah Sawyer
This week on the High Performance Nursing Podcast, I catch up with the remarkable Hannah Sawyer. Hannah is a registered nurse for 7 years, a timeline therapist, a master NLP practitioner, and a dog mom to a mastiff.
Hannah is the founder of The Breakthrough Nurse, and she is on a mission to empower nurses.
By helping nurses heal from their past traumas, acknowledge limiting beliefs and hindrances they become the best version of themselves.
In this episode, Hannah shares the importance of doing the inner work and developing a resilient mindset to continue thriving in any healthcare practice. When nurses feel empowered, they offer the best kind of service to others and to themselves.
This casual conversation I had with Hannah is something that you will gain so much knowledge from.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What’s keeping Hannah and Liam busy these days (02:15)
- The importance of having a mindset in career-driven people (04:20)
- Why leaders need to be in touch with who they are (06:07)
- Q&A With Liam and Hannah (16:00)
- How to identify limiting beliefs (16:05)
- The Ego voice (21:00)
- Ways to know your worth (26:55)
- Shifting to intensive care (31:12)
- Toxic bullying nurses (34:18)
- How to deal with burnout and not getting support from managers (42:42)
- “There’s so much more to nursing than just being a good clinician.” -Liam Caswell
- “The inner work is more important than professional development.” – Hannah Sawyer
- “If you want to be an exceptional leader, you have to take that inside-out approach alongside knowing your clinical knowledge.” – Hannah Sawyer
- “If you’re waiting to be ready to apply for that job, you’re never going to be ready, just do it.” -Liam Caswell
Hannah specialises in working with nurses because she’s been where they are. Her huge journey all throughout her career made her realize that there isn’t enough help for nurses. She is an advocate of helping nurses become the queen of their minds, so they can show up as their most authentic, confident, and grounded selves.
There are a few ways you can connect with me to start taking those steps to build your healthcare career:
- Download my application freebies Download Freebies Here!
- Join my exclusive HPN PRIVATE Facebook community to help clinicians build their career!
- Check out @highperformancenursing on Instagram
- Have a sneak peak on my Website
- Send me an email @[email protected]