Ep. 37: At-home Testing with Allison Martin (Founder of UDoTest)
At-home Testing with Allison Martin (Founder of UDoTest)
UDoTest offers the most discreet, safe and convenient home tests. The first two products are the home Pap (HPV) and STD tests. Our advanced molecular Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and HPV tests are performed within the comfort of one’s own home. We offer a full end-to-end online and mobile testing service which is easy, convenient and as accurate as what is used in medical practitioners rooms.
From: The MassChallenge HealthTech Team
– From 400+ applications to 31 startups and now 7 prize winners, this year’s cohort has seen incredible success and growth. To date, startups that have participated in MassChallenge HealthTech have raised more than $378M in funding, generated more than $52M in revenue, and created more than 1,200 jobs.
– The 2019 MassChallenge HealthTech Finale brought together over 300 leaders and supporters from the digital health community to celebrate MassChallenge HealthTech entrepreneurs at Revere Hotel Boston Common.
– $100K Diamond Winner & $10K WeHealth Startup Choice Winner- 1upHealth is a data platform intended to automate data integrations with health systems and wearable devices.
– $40K Platinum Winner – GoGoGrandparent is a virtual caregiving platform in which senior citizens can request Uber/Lyft rides with the touch of one button, simplifying the process for them.
– $40K Platinum Winner – Pixm is an anti-phishing protection platform that uses deep learning computer vision to detect phishing attacks in real time.
– $10K MITRE Women in Digital Health Award Winner – Welnys is a platform used to help companies better manage their employee’s well being by implementing mindfulness activities, nutrition, wellness and fitness services.
– Goodwin Procter Champion of the Year Award – Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Leading not-for-profit health services company serving members in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and beyond. This award was voted by members of this year’s MassChallenge HealthTech 2019 Cohort.
– $20K Judges’ Award Winner – Marigold Health uses artificial intelligence to tackle mental health stigma, cost and accessibility and provide therapy to the patient.
Health Unchained Links
Udemy Blockchain/Healthcare Course (Promo Code DOGUM2019): https://www.udemy.com/blockchain-and-healthcare/?couponCode=DOGUM2019