Sylvia Kang | Tracking your Hormones: Why this is important and how to select a device to properly measure them
Sylvia Kang is the co-founder and CEO of Mira Fertility. The tool developed by Mira helps women with fertility tracking.
- How the “28-day cycle” is more of a myth than a rule.
- The full scope of a monthly cycle, including all of the hormones and fertility dynamics along the way.
- Common hormonal issues.
- OPK testing and other tools.
- How to learn about and measure your fertility.
- The goal of gaining more data on our own health.
“Your body is working like a symphony. Every hormone you can think of as a musical instrument. They have to work together and with certain spacing between them. This happens in a beautiful, natural way. There is a pattern.”
Listen in and share with friends!
Want more on hormone health?
Listen to these Fempower Health podcast episodes:
Need a community and connections?
NOTE: Fempower Health may receive a nominal fee for products purchased. The purpose of the podcast, however, is for education purposes only. Always go to a medical professional of your choosing.