Sexual Wellness You Deserve | Dr. Lyndsey Harper
Dr. Lyndsey Harper is a Board Certified Ob/Gyn, Associate Professor of Ob/Gyn for Texas A&M COM, a Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a Fellow of the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health. Dr. Harper is the founder and CEO of Rosy, a women’s health technology company that connects women who have sexual health concerns with hope, community, and research-backed solutions. She has been named Forbes Top 53 Women Disrupting Healthcare, People Newspapers’ 20 Under 40, a Top Innovator in North Texas for 2020 and a DBJ Top Woman in Tech.
She speaks about the following:
- What sexual health and wellness is
- The shocking things your OB GYN knows and doesn’t know about sexual health
- How Rosy is educating women and their doctors
- How to improve your sexual health, including when things like cancer, infertility, menopause, stress impact it
- What “erotica as a prescription” means
- Recommended resources and how they can help you, including Rosy and its classes
“There isn’t anything that doesn’t cover sexual health.” – Dr. Lyndsey Harper
Prefer to read the podcast? Click here.
Referenced in the podcast & related episodes:
- Spotify Playlists: Sex Ed
- Recommended products for Sexual Health, including books referenced in the episode
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Follow the podcast on your favorite player and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
May contain affiliate links