Reframing Menopause: Stages of Life Women Can Embrace and Enjoy | Ann Garnier
Menopause is a life stage for women, not a condition to endure. In this episode, we dispel some of the myths and common negative attitudes about entering menopause. Ann Garnier, CEO of Lisa Health and co-founder of menopause tracking app Midday Health, shares her insight.
Ann explains how post-menopausal women can take care of their bodies and embrace this stage of life. She talks about health technology, menopause and sex drive, sleep hygiene, nutrition, and the benefits of tracking your symptoms for body awareness and health advocacy.
Discussed in this episode:
- What is menopause?
- What resources are available today for menopausal women?
- How menopausal women can find products that are regulated
- Sleep hygiene and menopause
- How diet, nutrition, and sugar intake impact women during menopause
- The benefit of tracking your menopause symptoms
- Menopausal treatment and hormone therapy
- Answers to the top 5 questions women ask about menopause
“I think it’s important for us to flip the perception of menopause from a doom-and-gloom, negative thing to one where women feel this is a really celebratory time in their lives.” – Ann Garnier
Related to this episode:
- Episode: Perimenopause Symptoms | Dr. Alyssa Dweck
- Episode: Preri/Menopause Symptom Management | Dr. Alicia Jackson
- Episode: Women’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting | Dr. Mindy Pelz
- Episode: Hormone Repair After 40 | Dr. Lara Briden
- More Episodes on Menopause
- Midday Health: www.midday.health
- Midday on Instagram: @midday.health
- Midday on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/midday-health
Spread the awareness and share this episode with someone you know!
Support and connect with our women’s health community:
- Subscribe to the Fempower Health Podcast for new episodes every Tuesday
- Visit us online at www.fempower-health.com
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest announcements, news, and research
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Join Fempower Health on Patreon
- Email us for inquiries & outreach: [email protected]
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for informational purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions. Additionally, the views expressed by the Fempower Health podcast guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.**
**Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**