Prolapse: A Crash Course | Corey Hazama
Corey Hazama, a pelvic floor physical therapist and co-owner of Beyond Basics in New York City. She is a natural teacher and expert on the pelvic floor. With our previous episode together being in the top 5 most downloaded, we are lucky to have her back!
In this episode, Corey covers:
- What a prolapse is and potential causes & risk factors
- Who needs to be proactive and how to do that
- How to test yourself at home for a possible prolapse
- Realistic improvements with pelvic floor physical therapy
- Whether the at home kegel devices will work for you
- What to do if kegels aren’t working
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Interested in learning more about the pelvic floor? Catch up on these episodes.
- How Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Can Help you In Surprising Ways
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy & Pain
- Incontinence: It’s Not Just You
- Restoring your Core Due to Abdominal Separation
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
- LetsGetChecked – use FEMPOWER30 for 30% off.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links