LISTEN AGAIN: Men's Sexual Health: Minimizing Shame & Offering Solutions | Dr Paul Gittens
With the success of the recent episode on orgasm with Dr Rachel Rubin, I wanted to bring back another important topic – men’s sexual health.
This episode is an interview with Dr. Paul Gittens, a leading specialist in sexual function for men and women. He discusses the challenges men face to even get to a doctor, much less receive treatment. The cultural norms of men just “toughing it out” or not complaining have undercut their willingness to pursue the right care.
Dr. Gittens also covers:
- Erectile difficulties
- Low libido
- Psychological components
- Recommended/proven therapies and treatment options, including non-medicinal approaches
- Male infertility and the hope of treatment
“Men’s health is such a big topic. It starts when boys are young. It’s important that we instill in our young boys that we don’t have to be the tough guys. If something’s wrong, they need to talk about it. We also need to educate older men as well. By doing that, men’s health will improve.” Dr. Paul Gittens
- Transforming Male Fertility
- Pain with Sex? What you can Do About It
- Your Orgasm Questions Answered
- Optimizing your Fertility: What you can do before Expensive Treatments
Looking for more help? Try the Sexual Medicine Society.
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
- Dadikit – provide code FEMPOWER25 for $25 off.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains Affiliate Links