Perimenopause: Common Symptoms & How to Treat Them | Dr. Alyssa Dweck
- What are the stages of perimenopause and menopause?
- How to know if you are in perimenopause or have another underlying condition?
- Which are the common symptoms of perimenopause?
- What are the treatments for common symptoms?
- Is it normal to bleed when you are in menopause?
- How to find a menopause expert?
“Not all OB GYNs want to or are trained to or at the stages of their careers where they are seeing so many menopausal patients. My field has split into obstetrics and gynecology and surgery and sexual health and menopause experts are almost sub-specialists.” – Dr Alyssa Dweck
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Tell 2-3 of your friends about this episode!
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions. Additionally, the views expressed by the Fempower Health podcast guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.**
**Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**
More about Dr. Alyssa Dweck
Dr. Alyssa Dweck is a practicing gynecologist and the Chief Medical Officer of Bonafide. She is an Ob/Gyn for over 25 years with a special interest in menopausal health and training in female sexual health. Dr. Dweck is the co-author of three books – including The Complete A to Z for V – and has appeared on The Today Show and Good Day LA. She contributes regularly to multiple prints and online media outlets. She has been voted “Top Doctor” in New York Magazine and Westchester Magazine.
When she’s not helping women improve their health, Dr. Dweck enjoys time with her husband, two sons, and “girly” English Bulldog. She is an avid runner and sports car enthusiast.