LISTEN AGAIN: Hormone Repair after 40 | Dr Lara Briden
Dr. Lara Briden is a naturopathic doctor and author of the bestselling books Period Repair Manual and Hormone Repair Manual. She has more than 20 years’ experience in women’s health and treats women with PCOS, PMS, endometriosis, perimenopause, and many other hormone- and period-related health problems. With this being the #1 most downloaded episode and Menopause Awareness Month, I wanted to share it again!
In this episode, Dr Briden covers:
- Stages of perimenopause and menopause
- Truths about HRT and why they are no longer called that
- Symptoms women tend to fear and solutions for each
- Why women can and should embrace this stage of life
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Referenced in the podcast & related episodes:
- Period Repair Manual
- Hormone Repair Manual
- Dr Carissa | Managing Menopause Symptoms
- Jenn Salib-Huber | Perimenopause & Menopause
- Dr. Jaclyn Tolentino | The Optimal Way to Treat Hormone Imbalance
- Supplements and Over-the-counter products can be found in the Fempower Health store
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
- Embr – use code HOTFLASH25 for $25 off through October 31, 2021.
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links