LISTEN AGAIN: Could Your Unresolved Symptoms Be a Thyroid Condition? | Denise Roguz
It’s Thyroid Awareness Month. Whether you know you have a thyroid condition or have symptoms you can’t seem to find the right answers to resolve them, this episode is for you.
Denise Roguz is the co-founder, owner, and operator of ThyroidChange. It is a collaborative network, health information website, and social media campaign. It unites an international community of medical professionals and patients under the same innovative vision: patients need personalized thyroid care for optimal wellness.
Her passion stemming from her own 17 years journey to get diagnosed and treated for her condition shines through in this episode which promises to open your eyes, educate you, and empower you on your journey.
“TSH is not the only test. It’s one piece of the puzzle of maybe how or why your thyroid is working, but it’s not the only one. So the question is, how do I know how my doctor is interpreting the labs?” – Denise Roguz
In this episode we cover:
- Why thyroid conditions are hard to diagnose
- What tests your doctor should order – it’s more than TSH
- Types of thyroid conditions
- What to expect once you are diagnosed
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Check out my episode with Victoria Gasparini – Thyroid Disease: You’re Not Alone.
As mentioned on the podcast:
- Talk to your doctor printable PDF
- Dr Wayne Jonas’ How Healing Works
- Dr Lara Briden’s Period Repair Manual
- Podcast episode with Dr Lora Shahine, author of Not Broken: An Approachable Guide to Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
And be sure to…..
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which also had books on thyroid disease.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links