How to Find Chemical Free Products and Ingredients | Amy Ziff of MADE SAFE
How do you know which products and ingredients are safe to use? Are nontoxic ingredients also eco-friendly? In this episode, we interview Amy Ziff, founder of MADE SAFE: the first human health and eco-friendly nontoxic certification program. Amy shares why nontoxic options are so important to health and the planet, where to find affordable chemical free products, and simple ways you can start choosing cleaner options today.
Amy Ziff is an ingredient expert, healthy living educator, writer, and mother who helps people transform their consumer decisions. The MADE SAFE platform helps you reduce the use of harmful chemicals and find certified products that are safe and clean for the whole family.
Discussed in this episode:
- Why safe ingredients matter
- How to tell if an ingredient is safe
- What the MADE SAFE certification is and how to use it
- The science on harmful chemicals in products today
- What happens when people eliminate chemicals to live a nontoxic lifestyle
- How to detox your home (and the #1 chemical to remove immediately)
- Skincare, makeup, and nontoxic beauty products
- Several basic rules and “poison P’s” we all should be aware of
“What the ‘organic’ seal is for food, Made Safe is for products. It sets a standard of scientific principles by which we assess ingredients, materials, and substances that go into the things we use every day to determine whether or not they’re using safe ingredients.” – Amy Ziff
Related to this episode:
- Visit MADE SAFE: www.madesafe.org
- Follow @MadeSafeHQ and @Amy.Ziff on Instagram
- Connect with @MADESAFE on Facebook
- App for sleep: Breethe App
- Learn How Women Can Remove Toxins
- More episodes on Women’s Health Basics
If you want to support this women’s health podcast, leave a review for Fempower Health on iTunes or Spotify.
Spread the awareness and share this episode with someone you know!
Support and connect with our women’s health community:
- Subscribe to the Fempower Health Podcast for new episodes every Tuesday
- Visit us online at www.fempower-health.com
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest announcements, news, and research
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Join Fempower Health on Patreon
- Email us for inquiries & outreach: [email protected]
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for informational purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions. Additionally, the views expressed by the Fempower Health podcast guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.**
**Contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links**