Five Tips to Support Your Fertility you Won't Find on Dr Google | Dr Aumatma
1 in 8 couples struggle with infertility yet answers can be hard to find. In the past decade, those struggling have opened up about these struggles, companies are developing innovative products and solutions. However, we’ve transitioned into so much information, it is challenging to know where to begin. Dr Aumatma, a double board-certified Naturopathic Doctor & Endocrinologist specializing in fertility, speaks about the 5 things you won’t find on Dr Google but that will help you on your fertility journey.
In this episode, Dr Aumatma covers:
- Why being proactive is important and how to do so
- Why the formulation of supplements matters
- Which hormones to test, when and why
- Simple changes to daily activities like sleep and diet that have a big impact
- Not Broken: An Approachable Guide to Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss by Dr Lora Shahine
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
- Ovulation & Progesterone Metabolite: How they may play a role in your Fertility
- Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Ovulation & the Role of Progesterone Metabolite
- Optimizing your Fertility BEFORE Pursuing Expensive Treatments
- Tracking your Hormones
- Supplements – Which to Take, How Much and How Often
- Transforming Male Fertility
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Follow the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store for products discussed on the podcast.
- Sign up for the Fempower Health Monthly Newsletter
- ReceptivaDx the sponsor of all of Season 2. Provide code FEMPOWER-HEALTH for $75 off.
More About Dr Aumatma
Dr. Aumatma is a double board-certified Naturopathic Doctor & Endocrinologist, in practice for close to 15 years. She specializes in fertility and is the best-selling author of “Fertility Secrets: What Your Doctor Didn’t Tell You About Baby-Making.” Dr. Aumatma was awarded the “Best Naturopathic Medicine Doctor″ award locally in 2015 & 2020, and recognized as a top “Women In Medicine” Doctor in 2020. In addition to supporting couples through individualized care in person and long-distance, she also trains practitioners who want to specialize in fertility. Dr Aumatma has been featured on ABC, FOX, CBS, KTLA, MindBodyGreen, The Bump, etc.,
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links