S10: #091: Francesca Wuttke on Digital Transformation, Startups and Corporate Relationships
What does pharma need to do to be successful with digital transformation? How do cultures get changed? Where do you start when managing digital transformation across an entire company?
Francesca is the Chief Digital Officer of Almirall, an international pharmaceutical company founded in 1943 and based in Barcelona – which is where Francesca is based. Francesca shares her insights on digital transformation in pharma and gave us a sneak peek of a new accelerator program at Almirall: the Digital Garden Powered by Almirall. If you want to know more about that program when it is launched in the next few months, go to our website and subscribe to our newsletter. You can find that here.
Links and Resources:
- Francesca Wuttke, PhD: Twitter • Linkedin
- Almirall: Website
- MobiHealth News, 2013 Article
- Tech Tour Healthtech Summit
- Episode with Martin Kelly of HealthXL
Get more content:
- Browse episodes on Digital Health Today
- Follow us on Twitter @dhealthtoday, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram
- Get the full show notes here.—
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices