Coffee Talk with Grant Elliott CEO of Ostendio
Have you ever wondered how much more secure – or perhaps less secure – your organization is compared to your peers in the industry? This could have a significant impact on your business not simply the operational performance of your organization, but on the commercial opportunities as well. With the risks and threats surrounding healthcare data, the stakes are high to make sure that organizations, and all their partners, vendors and clients, are proactive and compliant with the latest requirements.
Grant Elliott is the President & CEO at Ostendio – a leading provider of cybersecurity and information management software based in northern Virginia. Ostendio is leading the way to make security auditing easier for smaller companies, and affordable and accessible to organizations of any size.
Links and Resources:
- 8 Steps to take to protect your Organizations
- Ostendio MyVCM Crosswalk Assessment for Healthcare Compliance
- Grant Elliot: Twitter • LinkedIn
- Ostendio: Twitter • LinkedIn • Website
Get more content:
- Browse episodes on Digital Health Today
- Follow us on Twitter @dhealthtoday, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram
- Get the full show notes here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices