S10: #092: Marta Zanchi of Nina Capital on Investment, Innovation and the Stanford Biodesign Approach
Needs-based innovation with Marta Zanchi, PhD.
Marta is originally from Italy and spent 13 years at Stanford University, first as a doctoral student then as a faculty member and founding director of digital health at the Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign. Her experience spans from designing software and hardware devices to walking the full process of health technology innovation.
Marta has advised companies, spent time as a medical device fellow at the FDA, invested in companies through her role as an Equity Partner at Palo Alto-based DCVC, and she recently relocated to Barcelona where she’s the founder and managing partner of health-tech microVC fund Nina Capital.
Links and Resources:
- Marta Zanchi: Twitter • Linkedin
- Nina Capital: Website • Twitter • LinkedIn •
- Stanford Byers Center for Biodesign on Twitter • LinkedIn • Web • Page
Get more content:
- Browse episodes on Digital Health Today
- Follow us on Twitter @dhealthtoday, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram
- Get the full show notes here.—
- Visit the Health Podcast Network
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices