E67: Reflections from an Innovation Gladiator – Dr. Jean Wright
It's another closet studio edition! For episode 67 we have the privilege of listening to the brilliant mind and disarming wit of our Innovation Gladiator, Dr. Jean Wright, as she reflects on her impending retirement and the things she's learned as the Chief Innovation Officer at Atrium Health, such as:
- Innovation is actually code for change management
- How she got her "Gladiator" nickname
- Advice to aspiring innovators
- How to get back up after getting "thrown off the porch"
- The enduring impact of COVID-19 on the field of innovation
Throughout the episode you'll hear some surprise tributes sprinkled into the conversation as we bid a fond farewell to our leader. Thank you, Jean, for your years of wise leadership, creativity, and generosity.
Support the show (https://healthpodcastnetwork.com/)