What Would YOU Ask Your Doctor Friend?
You may be thinking, “what the health is going on here?!”. We’ve made some changes, and we are SO excited to tell you all about them! Behold our rebrand as, “Your Doctor Friends”.
Why the rebrand? We want to make it clear that we can sub-in as your doctor friends that you would text a burning question to if you only had our numbers…
It’s so great to have friends in different fields of expertise that we can depend on for instant trusted advice. A doctor friend is no different!. It’s hard to know where to turn for valid, unbiased, evidence-based medical information. That’s where we come in! And when we don’t know, WE ASK OUR FRIENDS (and make them record a pod episode with us 🙂
We want you to submit your medical questions so we can address them here on this podcast to give you informed advice you would get if you were talking to your doctor friend.
So don’t be shy, all questions are welcome. Even if they are about pee pee/poo poo things, which is what a lot of our family and friends submitted for us to cover on today’s episode, among other hilarious, yet common, questions.
Tune in to today’s episode for tips on how not to tan your taint and a plethora of pee/poo questions and answers. Also, don’t forget to submit your questions by heading to our Facebook page provided below!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The new premise of our show
- Why do you pee when you sneeze?
- Why do buttcheeks clench when you’re stressed?
- When is a child’s fever serious?
- Do beards harbor parasites and fungus?
- Can you get ADHD from having multiple children?
- Should you be tanning your taint?
- Is vibration therapy helpful for bone density for older women?
- The danger of recommending anything that isn’t peer reviewed
- Online resources you can trust for accurate medical information
- Super glue vs. stitches
- Why do we have nervous poops?
- Are there health benefits to cold showers?
- How much caffeine is too much caffeine?
Find us at:
Email: [email protected]
Call the DOCLINE at 312-380-5005. Leave us a message, we will listen and maybe answer/play it on the show!
(Disclaimer: we will not answer specific medical questions or offer medical advice. Consult your healthcare professional with any and all personal health questions.)
Join our Facebook group- Friends of Your Doctor Friends!
@your_doctor_friends (IG, TikTok)
Your Doctor Friends Podcast (YouTube)
@JeremyAllandMD (IG, FB, Twitter)