Revolutionizing Healthcare: Discovering the Power of Personalized, Holistic Care with Dr. Monisha Bhanote Ep 43
Are you a healthcare leader or entrepreneur looking to provide more personalized and holistic care to your patients or clients? In this episode of the Provider’s Edge podcast, we sit down with Dr. Monisha Bhanote, MD, a board-certified physician and self-care advocate who shares her insights on optimizing patient care through a personalized, multi-hyphenate approach.
During our conversation, Dr. Bhanote touches on several key topics, including:
- The limitations of traditional medical practices and the potential of incorporating lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, and botanicals to improve patient outcomes
- The importance of honing in on your passions and building a unique, personalized practice as a healthcare professional
- The power of self-care in optimizing cellular health and preventing/reversing disease
- How to make habit-changing a positive experience by incorporating personalized rituals into your life
- The benefits of immersive, transformational retreats for healthcare professionals and patients alike
Don’t miss this insightful conversation with Dr. Bhanote, and learn how to provide more personalized, effective care to your patients or clients.
To connect with Dr Bhanote and find out more about her platform, please visit: https://www.drbhanote.com/
Book: The Anatomy of Wellbeing (amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Anatomy-Wellbeing-Intentional-Practices-Revitalize-ebook/dp/B0BC2DBG32?tag=scribemedia-20&geniuslink=truel)
Subscribe 🔔 and listen 🔊to this episode now❗
Stay Tuned, Stay Successful!
We love to hear your feedback. Send me your stories or questions here: SabrinaRunbeck.com/Connect We are here to support you, so let us know how we can further uplevel your success!