Navigating the Red Tape: Working with Controlled Substances in Mental Healthcare with Benjamin Leibern Ep 71
Have you ever heard these myths about working with controlled substances in psychiatry?
Myth 1: Only certain mental health professionals can prescribe controlled substances.
Myth 2: Controlled substances are always addictive and dangerous.
Myth 3: It is easy to identify patients who are seeking controlled substances for non-medical reasons.
In this episode, our guest Benjamin Leibern will debunk these myths and share the truth about the challenges of working with controlled substances in psychiatry.
We know that typical antidepressants have quite a low chance of working on the first course… psychedelics can be effective in treating these conditions.
– Benjamin Leibern
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover the potential benefits of psychedelic drugs in mental health treatment and how they can expand your treatment options.
- Gain insights into the challenges of working with controlled substances in psychiatry and learn how to navigate them effectively.
- Explore the exciting world of natural psychedelic drug development and how it can lead to innovative treatments for mental health disorders.
- Learn strategies for preserving the naturally occurring ratios of phytochemicals in psychedelic drugs to enhance their therapeutic effects.
- Find out how strategic partnerships can help you expand your impact in the field of mental health treatment using psychedelics.
NOTE***PodMachine Team Please add the Episode Timeline after putting the entire episode together in this section to use for show note
Listen 🔊to this episode now and Subscribe 🔔 to the Provider’s Edge to never miss an episode❗
Stay Tuned, Stay Successful!
We love to hear your feedback. Send me your stories or questions here: SabrinaRunbeck.com/Connect We are here to support you, so let us know how we can further uplevel your success!