What That Feeling of Resistance Might be Telling You & How to Learn From It
In this week’s solo episode, I’m going to be discussing the feeling of resistance and what it may be telling you. You can be feeling resistance even with good change, which can lead to a sense of uncertainty, self-doubt, or even imposter syndrome. But rather than ignoring these signs, I’m going to be sharing how you can lean into this feeling and actually learn from it. As I go through my own sense of change, I share this experience so that others don’t feel alone, whether this is personal or professional shifts happening in your life.
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- What signs of resistance you could be experiencing with change
- How to Lean into Resistance & Learn from This Experience
- The importance of checking in with yourself so you can better serve others
- What to do when you are feeling a sense of self-doubt or imposter syndrome
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Reminder: The podcast will be going on pause for the rest of the month but be sure to tune back in, in September for more of the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co