How We Can Minimize Healthcare Provider Burnout & Reduce Organizational Turnover with Physician Assistant & Health Coach, Valerie Mazziotti
In this week’s episode, I am joined by Valerie Mazziotti, a Life and Health Coach with 30 years of experience as a family practice Physician Assistant. She helps providers reduce burnout by discovering techniques to improve their communication & organization skills, create goals and find support & networking opportunities with their colleagues. By improving provider and patient satisfaction, medical organizations save hundreds of thousands of dollars of loss due to provider turnover.
Valerie and I discuss healthcare provider burnout, the effects of Covid-19 on patient-provider relationships, improving provider satisfaction to prevent organizational turnover, and much more.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- How we can minimize healthcare provider burnout to reduce organizational turnover
- What employers can be doing to improve employee satisfaction in healthcare
- The importance of life outside of work and its relation to burnout
- Why people are leaving the workforce, which has led to the great resignation in the healthcare industry
- Tactics, strategies and training, that can organizations can being using to be proactive in minimizing burnout
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Valerie: [email protected]
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my book about connecting and communicating with patients to empower their experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co