How Reflection Can Lead To Creativity & Inspiration When You’re Feeling Stuck
In this week’s solo episode, I’m going to be going sharing my most recent reflective piece, titled; ‘What’s Going On In My Life?’ In it, I share the 4 key pillars I used to get started, and how I like to go about filling in each column, including; doing, not doing, being, and not being. By completing this exercise, I was able to pinpoint areas I wanted to focus on, and how these tactics can help lead to more creativity and inspiration in my work, and outside of work. Feel free to grab a pen and paper and complete this reflective exercise along with me!
Listen to the full episode to learn:
- The benefits of reflecting & how this can lead to further inspiration
- What questions you should be asking yourself while reflecting
- How you can use this reflection exercise to bring more joy to your life
- 4 key pillars to help you through the reflection process
Grab your drink of choice and join the conversation!
Connect with Jennifer George:
- @bestobsessed_with_jenn | Instagram
- Jennifer George | Website
- @jenngeorge08) | Twitter
- Jennifer George | Facebook
Click here to check out my award-winning book about connecting and communicating with patients to create empowering experiences!
Stay up to date on everything happening with the Healthcare Provider Happy Hour by subscribing to my weekly newsletter at www.jennifergeorge.co