Ep 28 – “Move from Burnout and back to Badass with Dr. Errin Weisman D.O”
Errin Weisman, DO openly speaks on her experience of
professional burnout early in her family medicine career so
that no woman feels alone and to prove you can have a joy filled
and sustainable career.
She lives and practices life coaching and medicine in rural
Southwestern Indiana, loves her roles as farmer's wife,
athlete and mother of three.
Besides being sassy, she enjoys getting mud on her shoes,
teaching her children to catch tadpoles and reading a great
To Connect with Dr. Errin Weisman Do:
Instagram: truthrxs and burntout_to_badass
LinkedIn: Errin Weisman DO
Thank you again for joining us today! If you know anybody that would benefit from this episode please share it with them and help spread the knowledge and motivation. Don’t forget to show your support for the Powerful and Passionate Healthcare Professionals Podcast by writing a review oniTunes. Your feedback helps the success of our show and pushes us to continuously be better!
- Have a topic or question you'd like to see covered on the show? Send an email to [email protected] or message Sabrina on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn @SabrinaRunbeck.
- Want to instantly restore your energy in 2 minutes? Download your FREE audio exercises and discover them for yourself.
- Got a question and want instant answers from a group of supportive healthcare professionals like you? Join our chat group on Telegram! Send me a message here: https://t.me/SabrinaRunbeck and I will add you to our group.
- This is just the tip of the iceberg, and I know you have a lot more questions that you want to get answered. Join us inside our private community for our weekly Ask Me Anything sessions and monthly networking with like-minded healthcare practitioners.
- How would it feel when you are full of energy from the moment you wake up to the time you go to bed without needing to play constant catch-ups, book your call to have a Clear Mind for a Victorious Life HERE!