Reimagining Recruitment: Navigating the Challenges of Recruiting and Retaining Clinicians
On this special Coffee Talk episode, Dan Kendall is joined by Rachelle Daugherty, Chief Executive of Provider Solutions & Development. As an industry leader, Provider Solutions & Development (PS&D) is innovating progressive recruitment methods that emphasize quality over quantity. Across recruitment, resident outreach and more, they have experts at every step of the recruiting process, eager to connect physicians and advanced practice clinicians with best-fit organizations.
In this episode, we cover:
- What services do Provider Solutions & Development provide?
- What are some of the headwinds that organizations are facing when it comes to recruiting and retaining clinicians?
- What are some of the key things that healthcare organizations do to be successful in attracting top clinicians?
- What recommendations would you make or do you make to employers who are trying to ensure they’re recruiting a diverse workforce?
- What advice would you give to someone who is tempted to hire that first qualified candidate when the alternative may mean waiting to find someone who’s a better overall fit for the organization?
- What advice do you have for professionals who are considering their career progression and what may be next for them?
About Rachelle Daugherty
Rachelle Daugherty serves as chief executive of Provider Solutions & Development, a Providence-owned, not-for-profit company that delivers provider staffing solutions for a diverse range of healthcare organizations nationwide. She also serves as CAO of Physician Enterprise for Providence St. Joseph Health, leading provider recruitment, compensation, contracting and independent medical group alignment across Providence, including Swedish Medical Group, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec, St. Jospeh Health and Facey Medical Group.
Links and Resources: