How to Create a Healthcare Content Marketing Strategy #133
When clients reach out to us for help on their websites or platforms of choice, 9 out of 10 times, it all comes down to them needing help with content creation. So, how do you make quality, engaging, and authentic content? Join us for this episode as Justin and I talk about how you can create a healthcare content marketing strategy. From tips to boost your content creation, user engagements, driving traffic to your website, and more.
[00:01 – 03:25] How to Create a Healthcare Content Marketing Strategy
- We introduce the topic of today
- We give a little bit of background about the topic
- Content creation 101
- What type of content should you be creating?
- What’s the right type for you?
- How to best market your services
- The 3 most popular contents today
- Website content/blogs
[03:26 – 12:56] Choosing the Right Type of Content
- Think about the questions your patients ask you on a day-to-day basis
- We talk about Google Ads and Google Planner
- Observe what strategies you used are working best
- Consistency is key
[12:57 – 26:16] Authentic, Engaging and Boosting Your Google Ranks
- Keep your content authentic and engaging
- Be relatable and create AHA! Moments
- Hear Justin and Kelley’s tips on how they create their content and keep it engaging for users
- Search Engine Optimization tips
- Justin’s recommended content structures
- The value of FAQs
[26:17 – 33:00] Guest Opportunities
- Boosting your presence by guesting opportunities on podcasts
- HARO – Help a Reporter Out
- Impostor Syndrome is real
“The key to content being successful is consistency and consistency is gonna come down to what you’re capable of doing on a regular basis to provide value for your audience.” – Kelley Knott
“Pick a medium that you are comfortable being consistent with and that fits your kind of lifestyle.” – Justin Knott
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott