Behind the Scenes of Content Creation w/ Scott Burgess #146
Scott Burgess is the founder and host of the Healthcare360 Podcast, where he discusses topics surrounding the healthcare system in the US market today. He orchestrates a diverse, raw conversation while exposing what is really going on behind big healthcare and offers insight on how to fix it.
In this episode, we dive into Scott’s process as a content creator, atypical healthcare topic points, emerging technologies, present and historical healthcare trends.
[00:01 – 23:08] Behind the Scene of Content Creation
- Scott talks about his content creation process
- Keep things fresh
- Scott’s advice for people looking to start a podcast
- Creativity – your willingness to do what others won’t
- Do your homework – research your areas of improvement
[23:09 – 42:26] Changing the System
- Scott shares his view on people studying the medical system
- Changing people’s view that ‘healthcare = payment.’
- The evolution of healthcare
- Questions you should be asking and looking for
[42:27 – 53:56] Closing Segment
- The more we share, the more value we get back
- We do a recap on the takeaways for today’s episode
- Invest in personal growth and self-improvement
- Find your true authentic self
- Final thoughts
“Just go out there and start doing it.” – Scott E. Burgess
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott