Do I need Branding? Or Marketing? Aren’t They the Same? w/ Jared Johnson #147
When people think about marketing and branding, they get confused. They have misunderstandings that these two are the same, but the reality is, they are two very different things! But what makes them different? Join us as we unravel the true meaning of marketing and branding. We also talk about why you need to build your brand constantly and how marketing and branding work together to push your organization higher.
[00:01 – 14:03] Find Your Brand
- What does Jared Johnson do?
- Podcaster, marketing consultant, content creator
- Jared explains what Branding is
- How to build your Brand
- Personal branding and organizational branding
[14:04 – 23:32] Brand Engagement
- Jared shares tips and advice on how to increase your brand engagement
- The power of social media
- Differentiate yourself from your competition
- Look into the lens of a patient
[23:33 – 36:52] Digital Marketing and Branding
- We talk about Digital Marketing
- Where digital marketing and branding should meet
- Social media and content creation
[36:53 – 42:11] Closing Segment
- Jared talks about his podcast, Healthcare Rap
- Quick plug to https://shift.health/, a healthcare Content Network.
- Get in touch with Jared. Links available below.
“What are you branding? Are you branding yourself as a provider, or are you part of a group that you want to provide? And the answer is not the same for everybody.” – Jared Johnson
“In my mind, brand engagement is what gets people to care about your brand.” – Jared Johnson
Subscribed Yet? Now you can!
Subscribe to the Patient Convert Podcast and never miss a new episode!
What We Do
Check out our Healthcare Marketing Agency – Intrepy Healthcare Marketing
Check out our physician liaison training platform – Physician Liaison University
Leave a Rating & Review for Other Listeners!
I hope that you have found this episode and any others you have listened to to be helpful in your growth as a healthcare marketer or practice owner. Please consider leaving a review on one of the channels above.
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave us a brief review! You can do the same on Stitcher as well.
Your ratings and reviews help get the podcast in front of new listeners. Your feedback also lets me know how I can better serve you.
Thanks for listening. Kelley Knott