Episode 6 – Dr Lara Hochman
Dr Lara Hochman, MD, is a Family Medicine physician, and advocate for fellow physicians’ wellbeing amidst rising burnout and dissatisfaction. Her own experiences led her to discover the ways physicians lost autonomy, and how to reclaim their focus on helping patients.
She founded ‘Happy Day Health’, a boutique physician matchmaking agency to match doctors with well-run, physician-owned private practices, where they can avoid burnout and enjoy practicing medicine again.
In this episode, Dr Hochman and I chat about:
- Her leadership roles
- Her leadership style
- Her leadership journey
- The leaders that helped her rise
- The challenges she faced on her journey
- How she navigated those challenges
- How she thinks you can become a strong and kind leader
- Her ‘take home’ leadership messages for the listeners, and
- What she is currently excited to be working on.
Dr Hochman’s contact details include:
Please reach out to Dr Harrison for individual coaching and/or organisational training via [email protected].
His web address and social media profile links / handles include:
He has co-written a new online course entitled ‘How to be Assertive, Maintain Boundaries, and Say “No!”‘ which can be accessed instantly here for only £55/$66: