The supply, demand and yield of telehealth – with Sanjula Jain
Analysts and stakeholders have put a lot of energy toward trying to predict the future of telehealth: Are we at the peak of a bubble, or is it only up from here?
A new report from Trilliant Health takes a measured view, arguing that telehealth use tapered in 2021 from its early-pandemic spike. Joining Healthcare IT News Senior Editor Kat Jercich to discuss the report is Sanjula Jain, Trilliant Health chief research officer and senior vice president of market strategy.
- Contextualizing the data around telehealth
- Telehealth’s market share as a parallel to luxury brands
- Who’s still using virtual care?
- Reasons for telehealth use rates
- How market segmentation can empower stakeholders
- What this means for equity
- Psychographics versus demographics
- Predictions for the future
- Telehealth as a commodity good
More about this episode: