Apple’s new sensor, digital therapeutics, and digital health diversity
It’s a bit of a pot pourri this week as the MobiHealthNews team shares some of what they’ve heard at a variety of (virtual, of course) industry events. First host Jonah Comstock recaps what Apple announced at its product launch event last week, then Associate Editors Dave Muoio and Mallory Hackett discuss the Digital Therapeutics East event. Finally Managing Editor Laura Lovett and Jonah talk about the Rock Health Summit.
And if you haven’t gotten enough of events yet, we’ve got one of our own coming up next week. VIsit https://www.himss.org/event-accelerate-health to learn more about Accelerate Health.
- Apple Watch’s new blood oxygenation sensor
- New studies from Apple
- Apple’s “Peloton” killer, Fitness+
- The role of digital therapeutics in COVID-19 response
- Decentralized clinical trials in a pandemic world
- The importance of clinical trial efficacy data
- Pharma’s perspective on digital therapeutics
- The need for diversity in the digital health startup ecosystem
More about this episode: