Another blockbuster quarter for digital health funding — with Heather Mack
Host Jonah Comstock and MobiHealthNews Managing Editor Laura Lovett welcome Heather Mack — former MobiHealthNews Associate Editor and now the head of content and editorial and Greylock Partners — to look back at another serious funding quarter for digital health, and identify some of the trends that drove the investment.
This episode is brought to you by OnTrak.
- How the pandemic exposed the promise, and importance, of digital health
- Mental health care as a major investment trend in the quarter
- Is "digital health" just health now?
- People are realizing how much digital health can do
- Digital health is here to stay — not a bubble
- Adoption, not innovation, is the current biggest driver
- Telehealth beyond the video visit
- Online healthcare habits are becoming the norm
- What's the over-saturation risk for digital health niches?
- SPACs and IPOs — what do they mean?
- M&As — consolidation vs diversification
- The impact of Amazon Haven's rise and fall
- Quiet innovation in backend AI/ML
- Expectations for the second half of the year
More about this episode: