Ep. 103: Tokenizing Smart Kickboxing Bags – Mauro Frota (CEO BHOUT)
Mauro Frota is a master martial arts coach in Lisbon, Portugal, who has taken on a new venture as CEO of the world’s first boxing bag with a brain. With over 22 years experience in the fitness industry, Mauro is finally here to revolutionize the fitness industry in the best way possible. In this episode, Mauro shares with us the concept of BHOUT–a new product that takes fitness and gaming all in one.
- Where Mauro sees the fitness industry with the incorporation of blockchain technology.
- The mission and vision of BHOUT
- Who the customers of BHOUT will be and the process of searching the product market fits.
- The specifics of the design of BHOUT’s product and its functionality.
- The adoption challenges Mauro faced when working with customers.
- Mauro shares their business model & the culture behind their community.
- BHOUT tokenomics and gaming reward mechanisms
Connect with Mauro
- BHOUT – The first boxing bag with a brain
- Actionable Gamification: Beyond Points, Badges and Leaderboards
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness
- The Mom Test
- The Lean Startup.
The Mayo Clinic, which was just listed as the #1 best smart hospital in the world, according to Newsweek journal, has recently announced that it will onboard a blockchain-integrated platform called Triall for a two-year multicenter pulmonary arterial hypertension trial that includes 10 research sites and more than 500 patients. The goal is to ensure end-to-end clinical data integrity for clinical trials – from the initial startup to post-study evaluations by using Triall’s Veritable Proof API.
Health Unchained Links