Ep. 101: Wherefore Art Thou, Provider? with Kyle Culver of Synaptic Health Alliance
Kyle Culver is the co-founder of Synaptic Health Alliance, an alliance of different health leaders sharing one common goal–to make create a trusted provided provider directory for the industry. Using the functions of blockchain technology, Synaptic Health Alliance aims to solve the prolem of inaccurate provider information in health plan databases. In this episode, Kyle Culver discusses what started Synaptic Health Alliance, where it is now, and where it’s projected to go.
- Kyle’s first introduction to blockchain technology.
- The origin of Synaptic Health Alliance.
- Kyle explains what a provider directory is and how it works.
- The challenges they faced on the development and testing of Synaptic Health Alliance.
- The process of onboarding new members in Synaptic Health Alliance and the requirements needed.
- The future adaptation and progress of blockchain in the healthcare space.
- The business operation of Synaptic Health Alliance and how debit credit system of Synaptic Health Alliance works.
- Kyle discusses what holds back others from joining Synaptic Health Alliance.
- Events in the healthcare and blockchain space that surprised Kyle.
- Kyle shared his 2022 outlook for Synaptic Health Alliance.
Connect with Kyle
On August 16, 2022, US president Joe Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law, enacting some of the biggest changes to US Healthcare since the passage of the Affordable Care Act in 2010.
Health Unchained Links