Megan Pearson | PCOS: A Patient and Advocate Perspective
This is an interview with Megan Pearson. Megan founded and runs the PCOSAA (PCOS Awareness Association). PCOSAA has made amazing strides in awareness for polycystic ovary syndrome.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- How 10 million (or one in five) women in the United States have PCOS
- The mental, physical, emotional and even spiritual impact PCOS has on women’s lives
- The symptoms commonly associated with PCOS
- The two diagnostic tests available for PCOS
- Non-traditional treatment options
- How women can find support
Fempower Health is committed to bringing you information from experts like Megan. In many cases, as in Megan’s, a personal experience fuels their passion to support women with common conditions.
Fempower Health is here for you. Learn more about PCOS and numerous other issues surrounding women’s health (at all ages):
If you enjoyed this episode, we would recommend that you next listen to:
Each of these episodes reference PCOS and ways women can tune into their bodies and make lifestyle changes to improve wellness.
NOTE: Fempower Health may receive a nominal fee for products purchased. The purpose of the podcast, however, is for education purposes only. Always go to a medical professional of your choosing.