LISTEN AGAIN: Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Lora Shahine, a reproductive endocrinologist practices out of Pacific NW Fertility and authored Not Broken: An Approachable Guide to Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr Shahine addresses:
- How guidelines influence the care women receive and why that varies doctor to doctor
- The controversy over the role progesterone in maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- The prevalence of miscarriage and recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)
- What women can and should do to find answers
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Referenced in the podcast & related episodes:
- Not Broken: An Approachable Guide to Miscarriage and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- PROMISE Trial
- NICE Guidelines on Progesterone and Miscarriage
- OOVA – 10% off with FEMPOWER10
- Let’s Get Checked – 30% off with FEMPOWER30
And be sure to:
- Follow Fempower Health on Instagram for updates and tips.
- Subscribe to the podcast and tell your friends!
- Shop the Fempower Health store, which has many products discussed on the podcast.
**The information shared by Fempower Health is not medical advice but for information purposes to enable you to have more effective conversations with your doctor. Always talk to your doctor before making health-related decisions.
Contains affiliate links