Jenn Salib Huber | Perimenopause & Menopause: The Natural Approach
Jenn Salib Huber is a Canadian Registered Dietitian and Naturopathic Doctor. In practice for more than 16 years, teaching women to become intuitive eaters and build body confidence in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s. Well-versed in the integrative treatment options available to women in mid-life, she can help women come up with a treatment strategy that meets their unique needs for a better menopause.
Her online program “” is a self-study program open to women in any stage of peri/menopause who are looking to regain confidence in their bodies and themselves.
In this episode, she covers:
- Hormonal changes over time
- Why doctors may misdiagnose women and how that impacts the treatments you do receive
- Treatment considerations, including important information about melatonin
Learn more about Jenn and what she does for women:
- Check out her online program, “The Thinking Woman’s Guide to Peri/Menopause“
- Join her Facebook Group
If you liked this episode and you’re feeling generous, don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Learn more about the pelvic floor and how specialist can help in these Fempower Health podcast episodes:
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy with Corey Hazama of Beyond Basics
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy with Dr Allyson Shrikhande
Subscribe, rate and review the podcast. Fempower Health can be found on Apple, Google, Stitcher, Amazon, and Spotify. It is now also an Alexa skill!
NOTE: Fempower Health may receive a nominal fee for products purchased. The purpose of the podcast, however, is for education purposes only. Always go to a medical professional of your choosing.